Sunday, November 12, 2017

How Many Times Can An Artist Paint The Same Scene?

Just as many times as you want! That’s my answer at least.
This has been done before as it’s my favorite spot
On old cape cod to paint!


This was done on an 9x12 piece of Uart paper
Using various pastels over a coral underpainting.
The Uart was a 400 grit . This seems to be my go to
Paper and grit . I get many layers with this.
Starting with a hard pastel like nupastel and then 
Layering in some unison,mt. Vision and Terry Ludwigs.
I also use nupastel as a blending pastel by layering 
Ever so slightly over a few layers of soft pastel.
All my grass and weed colors come out of that box 
Too. Hope you like this one. 
The peaches are going back on the Easel for 
Another try.I️ found them way too light.
Right now I’m working on my Christmas card for
This year! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment